What I want in my backpack (list)
So here's what I want in my backpack.
- 5 t-shirts. Various shades and textures of gray and black.
- 2 pairs of jeans. One for nicer settings, one for longer commutes.
- 1 belt.
- 1 pair of general purpose shoes.
- 5 pairs of socks, one of which is black, the others white.
- 5 pairs of underwear, black.
- 1 pair of shorts, for sleeping in, or for swimming in.
- 1 dark gray hoodie.
In my closet, for when I'm not traveling, I want 3-5 button-up overshirts. Kind of architect-y, allowing me to travel freely into slightly more formal enviroments. For colder weather, I want a heavier coat to wear over my hoodie. In addition, I want one set of dress clothes and one pair of dress shoes, for those occassions that still demand such a thing.
As far as other devices, my list is fairly simple.
- iPhone, with wallet case, carrying ID and debit card.
- Hair-band keychain, holding 3 keys.
- 11-inch Macbook Air, in bag with earphones, iPhone charger, and computer charger.
I also have toiletries, a travel set and an at-home set. I'll spare you the details.
And that's pretty much it.